- The Brixton Bard Interview (Part 1): Alex Wheatle on his experience of the Brixton Riots and how DJ Yardman Irie became novelist Alex Wheatle.
(Part 2 - coming soon)
- The Sir Horace Gentleman Interview: Horace Panter, bassist from Coventry's legendary Ska band the Specials, on ska, skinheads and anti-racism
- Three Minute Heroes: Bob Eaton, former Artistic Director of the Belgrade Theatre, on why it was important to him to put on a play about the Two Tone era, how he approached writing it and what Coventry is like today.
- Concrete Jungle: Sukhbender Singh on growing up in Coventry in the 70s and 80s, and how he came to write his radio play, The Concrete Jungle.
- Jatinder Verma, Founder and Artistic Director, Tara Arts on humour, self-censorship, and why he still sees colour as the central issue in inter-cultural exchange.
The Ghost Town Interviews
A series of interviews with those who were involved with, or have written about, the real life events behind Ghost Town.